If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request within ten business days of the receipt of the product. If the item is returned unopened in the original box, we will exchange it, offer you store credit, or offer you a refund, less 25% restocking fee, based on your original method of payment. The product must be returned within ten business days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that shipped with the product. A 15% open box fee in addition to the 25% restocking fee (totaling 40%) will be assessed on any sealed product that is opened or removed from its original packaging.
Please note that we do not permit the return of the following products:
- Special orders and products that are custom configured to your specifications.
- Products sold “as is” or “used” or that have been installed or used after receipt.
- Firearms, once transferred to the buyer.
- Illumination devices, electronic sights, optics and night vision equipment.
NOTE: We recommend that you use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns, and either insure your package for safe return or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you chose not to use a carrier that offers tracking and insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. The United States Postal Service (USPS) offers limited tracking capabilities and that there is a 30-calendar-day waiting period before USPS will initiate a trace. The customer is responsible for shipping charges both ways on returns, as well as for shipping charges on shipments that are refused.
Other items available for sale not listed on this website include discontinued parts or parts for firearms no longer produced. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding parts for firearms no longer produced (such as Vietnam era upper receiver units, obsolete fire control parts, etc.). All items on this website are subject to change without notice. This includes item availability, one-of-a-kind items, and pricing.
The seller provides all descriptions for used items. All descriptions for used items are honest and based on actual items being offered for sale. Items being sold in this manner will be marked as such. All sales on used items are final. Photos will be provided when available. All machine guns are considered used unless otherwise noted.
General Firearm Sales
All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines, and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering. All new firearms are shipped in the original manufacturer’s box, with magazine(s), accessories and applicable warranty. Firearms requiring warranty work must be returned to the factory within one year of purchase for repair. Accessories and special order items not typically sold by our store will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
FLORIDA FIREARMS REGULATIONS
You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase a firearm, complete AR or AK receiver, or stripped lower receiver. You must also be a legal resident of the state of Florida (The only exception to this would be active duty military personnel).
FLORIDA WAITING PERIOD
You must wait 72 hours to receive your gun. Florida is one of ten states that impose waiting periods on people who wish to buy firearms. After the completion of a background check, the purchaser must wait three days (72 hours) to be able to receive their gun. This law is designed to prevent impulsive acts of violence like suicide and murder by giving potential perpetrators a chance to “cool down” before they get potentially lethal firepower.
- Note that weekends and legal holidays do not count as part of the 72-hour waiting period — only business days.
- Note also that there are two major exceptions to this rule: you are not required to wait 72 hours for your gun if you have a permit that allows you to carry concealed weapons or if you are trading in a firearm.
- Additional exceptions for rifles and shotguns only: you are exempt from a hunter’s safety course under s.379.3581 and have a valid Florida hunting license, or you have completed a minimum of a 16-hour hunter safety course and poses a hunter safety card issued under s.379.3581. Purchase by a law enforcement or correctional officer, terms defined in s.943.10 (1), (2), (3), (6), (7), (8), or (9). You’re a service member as defined in s250.01.
If you encounter any problems with your order or the checkout process, or if you have any questions about the status of your order, simply contact our customer service staff through our Contact Us page.
Consumer Data Privacy
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it. We collect the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam and fraud detection. The Credit Card Billing Information, Shipping Information, and Contact Information in our checkout process are required in order to process your order and deliver the product to you. We store some information for accounting reasons. Your information will not be shown to third parties not involved in the transaction, nor used to send you any unrequested information. The entire Checkout process is handled through a secure SSL-encrypted connection. The Credit Card Billing Information is sent directly to our payment provider who processes your credit card transaction. The credit card information is neither recorded nor stored by us, and it can only be accessed by our payment provider. Each transaction has a very high level of security. Your credit card details are sent directly to the payment provider over a secure SSL-encrypted connection. They are not processed on our servers at any stage of the transaction, nor are they stored on our server.
All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) featuring 128-bit encryption. A Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate creates an encrypted link between a website and a visitor’s Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the website and the browser remains private and secure.
All orders are shipped promptly from our warehouse or in-store inventory within 3 – 10 business days using UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Tracking numbers are available for items shipped via UPS and FedEx.
You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped ground with adult signature required. Always make sure to use the correct ammunition for your specific firearms. Check your local laws for any other regulations. *All ammunition sales will comply with local and state laws and will not be shipped to any restricted areas.*
Online Price & Description Errors
Our online inventory changes every day. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake, or the item’s description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, pictures, or prices on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order, including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order, we will not charge the customer’s credit card, or we will refund the money. If an item’s description contains an error such as incorrect photo, price, accessory or description, and a customer makes the order, we will not process the order without first contacting the customer. If the order is mistakenly shipped, we may advise the customer to return the item in an unopened condition and we will refund the customer. By placing an order, the customer agrees that WJS Outdoors | WJS Guns LLC will be the final arbiter of discrepancies in the online catalog.
WJS Guns will only ship purchased items to the billing address of the credit card used for the purchase.
NFA items that require ATF Transfer after the start of paperwork may not be returned. Firearms regulated under the NFA:
- a shotgun having a barrel or barrels of less than 18 inches in length;
- a weapon made from a shotgun if such weapon as modified has an overall length of less than 26 inches or a barrel or barrels of less than 18 inches in length;
- a rifle having a barrel or barrels of less than 16 inches in length;
- a weapon made from a rifle if such weapon as modified has an overall length of less than 26 inches or a barrel or barrels of less than 16 inches in length;
- Any other weapon. The term ‘any other weapon’ means any weapon or device capable of being concealed on the person from which a shot can be discharged through the energy of an explosive, a pistol or revolver having a barrel with a smooth bore designed or redesigned to fire a fixed shotgun shell, weapons with combination shotgun and rifle barrels 12 inches or more, less than 18 inches in length, from which only a single discharge can be made from either barrel without manual reloading, and shall include any such weapon which may be readily restored to fire. Such term shall not include a pistol or a revolver having a rifled bore, or rifled bores, or weapons designed, made, or intended to be fired from the shoulder and not capable of firing fixed ammunition;
- a Machinegun. The term ‘machinegun’ means any weapon which shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot, without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger. The term shall also include the frame or receiver of any such weapon, any part designed and intended solely and exclusively, or combination of parts designed and intended, for use in converting a weapon into a machinegun, and any combination of parts from which a machinegun can be assembled if such parts are in the possession or under the control of a person;
- any silencer (as defined in section 921 of title 18, United States Code); and
- a destructive device.
[26 U.S.C. 5845; 27 CFR 479.11]
Transfer Information: (see Transfers Page)